Thursday, August 16, 2012

Who Is The Creator of PGCountyGirl.Blogspot. com?
Founder & Editor-In-Chief of PGCountyGirl.Blogspot.com, Daria Fennell, with The Lovely Grammy Award-Winning "R & B Divas" Songstress, Syleena Johnson

   PGCountyGirl.Blogspot.com is the Brainchild of Me, the Ultimate “PG County Girl”, Daria Fennell.  I Am a Native of Prince Georges County, Maryland, Hence My Moniker, “PG County Girl.” I Am a Graduate of Largo High School and The University of Maryland at College Park.  
   It is My Intention with PGCountyGirl.Blogspot.com to Highlight The Music, Events, and People Who Are Specifically From The DMV {D.C./Maryland/Virginia}, as well as, Spotlight National and International Music, Events, and People.
  I am also the CEO of Daria Fennell PR, a Full-Service Entertainment Public Relations, Publicity, and Special Event Design Company.   Please Follow Me On Twitter: @DariaFennellPR; Shoot Me An E-Mail: dariafpr@gmail.com; Give Me A Call: {646} 337-9230; or Visit My Daria Fennell PR Website: www.DariaFennellPR.com.  ~Until Next Time, My Beloved Bloggies, Daria 
 
    

No comments: